Guisborough 01287 630733  |  guisborough@selectiv.co.uk
Redcar 01642 488833  |  redcar@selectiv.co.uk
Lettings 01642 515347  |  lettings@selectiv.co.uk

Try our FREE instant valuation tool!

Click here

Property Search

Maplewood Drive, Middlesbrough Part Buy Part Rent £43,960

Sold STC
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 10
    Photo 10
  • Photo 11
    Photo 11
  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Modern Taylor Wimpey Three Bedroom Detached Home
  • Shared Ownership Terms - Part Rent/Part Buy
  • 28% Available At £43,960
  • Remaining 72% Rented At £191.15 Per Calendar Month
  • Favoured High Farm Development
  • Still Under N.H.B.C Warranty
  • Close to Cleveland Business Park & Road Links
  • Not Overlooked At The Rear
  • Private Enclosed Rear Garden/Double Front Driveway
  • En-suite Master Bedroom/Ground Floor Cloakroom With W.C

Overlooking a green area, this lovely bright and airy modern home is offered on a Part Rent/Part Buy basis with 28% available for £43,960 with the remaining 72% rented via Thirteen Group for £191.15 per calendar month. Situated within the highly popular High Farm development by Taylor Wimpey, this Three Bedroom Detached House is bound to appeal as it's location is ideal for access to supermarket shopping, Cleveland Retail Park with major high street brands and good road links to Middlesbrough and the business centres of Teesside. Still under N.H.B.C warranty, other notable features include gas central heating complimented by double glazing, burglar alarm system, breakfast kitchen with built-in oven & hob, a generous sized lounge with french doors giving direct access to the enclosed private rear garden which is not overlooked, en-suite master bedroom, modern white family bathroom and a double width tarmac laid driveway. The shared ownership terms are of particular appeal to couples or families looking for a modern affordable home close to local services and amenities.


Maplewood Drive
Middlesbrough TS6 0GA
County: Cleveland
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: SPG01284

P: 01287630733
Rightmove OnTheMarket Property Ombudsman Trading Standards NAEA ARLA TDS